Questions about E-mail settings
- What types of E-mails will I receive from GameDuell?
- How can I unsubscribe from the GameDuell Newsletter?
- I would like to stop receiving the results of my duels via E-mail. Is this possible?
- Why should I enter my E-mail address?
We use emails to notify you of important information such as the results of your duels, new challenges from other players, and general information about the GameDuell website. All of the E-mails we send will fall into one of the following categories:
- Welcome E-mail: Upon registration, we will send you a Welcome E-mail with the most important information regarding your account at GameDuell, as well as instructions on how to get started using it.
- Game Results: We will inform you of the outcome of the duels and tournaments that you participate in. We will also let you know when other players have challenged you to a duel.
- Newsletter: From time to time, we will send you general GameDuell news. This can include information about new games and features, member community news, or a wide variety of other useful information.
- Invitation: At GameDuell, we strive to maintain close relationship with our members. For this reason, we organize meetings for a small selection of our members a few times each year. If selected, you will be notified via E-mail.
- Customer Service: GameDuell may reply to important inquiries via email.
- Password Reminder: If you forget your password and request a reminder, then an E-mail containing the requested information will automatically be sent to your E-mail address.
You can easily change your GameDuell Newsletter preferences. To do so, log into your account and click on the "My GameDuell" tab. You will find a link that says "E-mail Preferences" under the title "Notifications." You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by unchecking the box beneath the title "Free Newsletter," and then clicking submit.
Yes, if you would like to stop receiving your game results, just log into your account and click on the "My GameDuell" tab. You will find a link that says "E-mail Preferences" under the title "Notifications." You can change your notification preferences here by unchecking any or all of the various boxes that are listed there.