Questions about depositing funds
- How can I add funds to my player account?
- Is the amount of funds that I can deposit onto my account limited?
- Can I increase the amount of funds that I can deposit onto my account at once?
- How long does it take for deposited funds to be put onto my account?
- Why was my payment declined?
- What costs are incurred when I cause a chargeback?
- Can I deposit funds onto my player account using someone else's credit card?
- How safe is it to transmit my payment information?
To be able to deposit funds onto your account, you must be a Money Player. If you have already registered as a Money Player, then make sure you are logged in and click on the "My GameDuell" tab. From the left navigational menu, click on the link that says "Deposit Funds." We offer the following methods of depositing funds:
- Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard)
If you have questions about methods of payment, please contact us:
- via e-mail
- or call 1-877-434-5294. You can leave a voice message with your user name and a short description of your issue. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Yes, depending on the method of payment that you use to add funds, our payment service provider offers limits.
When this limit is reached, the specific payment method will no longer be displayed.
GameDuell reserves the right to lower payment limits and / or refuse certain payment methods if we notice any suspicious activity or irregularities in payment.
If you would like to increase the limit on your deposits, then you can download the XXX declaration to remove the deposit limit. After you have downloaded it, please fill it out, sign it, and mail, email, or fax it to us.
Funds are immediately available.
- The credit card has already been used to deposit funds onto another player account.
- The card has expired, or you entered the wrong expiration date.
- The credit card number or the CVC number is not correct.
- The account holder does not match the player account holder.
In accordance with our General Terms and Conditions, you will be charged a processing fee of 12 Euros. Furthermore, each written notification will incur a fee of 3.50 Euro. Both fees must be paid by the player.
No. The person who deposits money must be the same person that owns the credit card.
All account transactions are password-protected and SSL-encrypted provide maximal security.